We are 5 minutes off the M50, Exit 12
All profits go towards rescuing animals at the Dublin SPCA
Your First Visit
Dear Pet Owner
Thank you for choosing us. We look forward to meeting you and your pet. Together, we’ll make sure they stays healthy and happy throughout their life.
- It is highly recommended that new clients set up a Health Checkup appointment so that we can get to know you and your pet and setup a new client and pet record. This is especially helpful in case of an emergency.
- Our clinic maintains an appointment schedule so it is preferred that you make an appointment in advance. This helps to better provide you and our other patients the time they need with the vet. Please ring us to arrange an appointment.
Ring 01 499 4780 for an appointment.
- Please fill out the forms below and bring them with you to your first visit. It will help speed along the check-in process for you and your pet(s):
- Please bring along any information you have about your Pet’s previous health care or medical history, such as past vaccinations or special nutritional requirements. This information will assist our veterinary care professionals to get an accurate record of your pet’s medical history and to create the best treatment plan for your pet.
- If your Pet is experiencing an illness, try and write down a thorough description of your Pet’s symptoms. A detailed written account of the reasons you brought your Pet to the office can be an invaluable resource, helping our veterinarians make well-informed treatment decisions and it can be hard for you to remember everything while in the clinic.
- Bringing familiar items in your car, such as your Pet’s favorite toys or blankets, can help them feel comfortable during the ride to the clinic
- Write down any Pet health care questions you’d like to have our vets answer. Sometimes, it may be difficult to recall specific questions without notes.
- When you visit the hospital, please bring your pet in a carrier or on a leash. All restricted dog breeds need to be muzzled. This will prevent any incidents with other animals that may also be in the reception.
- Please allow 30 minutes for your first appointment as we want to ensure we give you and your pet the most personalised care program we can. We are excited about meeting you and your pet. We will always strive to provide the level of care that you both deserve.
What to Expect when You Arrive:
When it is time for your appointment, one of our staff will escort you and your pet to an exam room where they will ask you some questions regarding your visit. Weight, temperature, and a quick check of your pet might happen at this time as well.
When the vet examines your pet, they will take the time to listen and ask questions so they can understand your concerns. They will also perform a physical examination of your pet – checking their eyes, ears, and mouth and listening to their heart – and will ask you questions about their habits and activities.
Should you have any questions about your upcoming visit or procedure, please do not hesitate to call us.